Mako Product Specialist - Orlando, FL (R452475)
Stryker- Mako Product Specialist
Who we want
- Relationship-builders. Thoughtful product specialists who create genuine, trusting relationships with surgeons, hospital staff, internal team members and potential new customers.
- Detail-oriented specialists. Individuals who know that even the smallest detail can make a big impact.
- Problem-solvers. Experts who can anticipate challenges and quickly resolve problems as they arise.
- Responsible advisors. Partners that can be counted on to work through distractions and put forth extra effort to accomplish set goals.
- Influential achievers. Confident innovators who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
What you will do
Train surgeons. Give product feedback. Change healthcare. Improve lives. As a Mako Product Specialist at Stryker, you will help transform orthopedic surgeries around the world and help us achieve our mission of making healthcare better.
In this role, you’ll be a resident expert in everything concerning the Mako robot – our newest product used in robotic-arm assisted surgery. The Mako enables surgeons to have a more predictable surgical experience when performing joint replacement surgery, but before they can use the machine, they need you. We’ll depend on your strong communication skills to train surgeons on how to use this life-changing product, and will look to you for product support and assistance pre-, during, and post- operations. In addition to providing ongoing education, you will be a crucial conduit to our Stryker engineers for feedback on product design. Additional tasks include creating case reports, resolving product problems, obtaining purchase orders, monitoring inventory and assisting sales and marketing teams in an effort to increase account growth of the Mako robot.
If you’re passionate about being front and center with the latest medical technology, we want you on our team. Join Stryker, and help us make healthcare better.
What We Offer
- A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results together
- Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way
- Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
What you need
- 4-year degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience required. 2+ years’ work experience preferred.
- Previous experience in a sales or technical product environment preferred. Previous experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in the use of data to anticipate problems during procedures that will require decision-making.
- Demonstrated understanding of customer service principles and how decisions impact customers and our business.
- Demonstrated focus on the details, outputs and deliverables that have a strong surgeon customer impact.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively in the face of ambiguity or uncertainty.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve business objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and build positive relationships that foster a sense of teamwork.
- Demonstrated ability to develop the skills necessary to optimally perform in a technical and clinical role.
- Demonstrated aptitude in technology systems and administrative procedures (e.g. ERP software, Office Suite, file processing and record management).
- Valid drivers’ license with good driving record required.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.