GPS Lead Recruiting Sourcing Specialist (41493)
- Assist with the execution of the sourcing mission, strategy, tools and processes for a given competency/industry line.
- Partner with recruiters to develop and to execute sourcing strategies that would align to business needs.
- Proactively network for referrals that will identify additional talent for the Sourcing Team
- Assist with the prescreening and delivery of active and interested candidates to the supported Sourcing/Recruiting Team
- Capture and report on key metrics that show results, trends and opportunities in key talent markets and supported business.
- Maintain sourcing databases to ensure all data is captured, updated and reported properly
- Assist with the research and maintenance of creative sourcing tools and resources
- Participate in the implementation of experienced hire (EH) sourcing programs with strategic and creative thinking, project management, and analytic skills
The CTS Talent Evolving Workforce team collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the sourcing strategy to support full-lifecycle recruitment recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire, campus, experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
- 5+ years of experience in creative direct sourcing techniques for a large consulting firm preferred.
- Ability to work in a high volume, customer-facing, fast paced environment required
- Heavy experience with key sources for candidates and proven ability to develop a "network" of candidates
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with both internal and external customers
- Ability to interview and assess appropriate potential hires at all levels
- Strong knowledge of industry and technology trends, compensation and benefits
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills and ability to follow-through independently,
- Knowledge of our competitors at an in depth level and strong knowledge of the market indicators which affect hiring