Project Delivery Specialist (41993)
- Be part of the team engaging with client to provide services in the Data Engineering and Analytics functions in different parts of their business by providing the augmented strength to support the project delivery and execution
- Help the client deliver their commitments and bolster your business and technical skills by working together with the most valued company in the world
- Our engagement with this client focuses on delivering the #1 talent experience, expanding our eminence on TMT's growth plays, and deepening their trusted advisor relationships.
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Engineer with some software engineering background
- Strong experience with Big Data Stack
- Experienced with Python, Spark and SQL
- Preferred skills include: Presto/Dremio, Hive, Data Analytics
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available