Flexible Consumption Subscription Billing Implementation Specialist Master (42111)
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, product simplification and alignment, capability design and planning, technology/vendor selection and planning and business launch readiness
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Digital Customer offering focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. The ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
• Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients.
- 4+ years of experience at Big 4 firm or within subscription billing vendor professional services or industry focused on delivering cloud based subscription billing solutions
- Experience leading an architecture assessment and developing a roadmap to implement subscription billing solutions
- Significant design and implementation experience with 2-3 end-to-end implementations of one of the following subscription billing solutions: Aria Systems, Zuora, Oracle BRM, SAP Hybris, Avangate and GoTransverse
- Have a proven track record of cloud solution delivery as part of large scale transformation programs
- Provide subscription billing expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, leading practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients' most complex requirements
- Experience and in depth understanding of all aspects of the SDLC including Design, Build, QA, UAT and Support
- Analysis of billing and invoicing issues, with capability to handle functional issues and understanding end-to-end impact
- Experience and understanding of integration principles and methodologies like SOA, SOAP and REST.
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Must have experience successfully leading complex technical engagements and teams, throughout the entire project lifecycle, with team sizes ranging from 5-10 resources.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred
- For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $103,000 to $137,000.