Senior On-boarding Specialist (26619)
- Work with Talent Acquisition in COE and CTS, to take ownership of each candidate in a timely fashion once they have accepted their offer of employment.
- Acts as a dependable, responsive point of contact for new hires and other Talent stakeholders, while maintaining effective communications and follow-through.
- Ensure all materials sent to the new hires are accurate and that the new hire understands their responsibilities, deadlines and location for their W2D session.
- Resolve in a timely fashion any delays or obstacles in the onboarding process, including reminders to the new hires and requesting any missing information.
- Utilize HR Online to monitor and manage the onboarding process. Proactively review all onboarding tracking reports for red flags.
- Escalate any background investigation issues or changes to a candidate's start date
- Serves as liaison in immigration process.
- Participates in special project assignments to develop world class processes and tools for CTS ELE and overall CTS.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
The mission of Core Talent Services (CTS) improves efficiencies and operational excellence, deliver strategic and transactional services, institutionalize operations efficiencies and quality and enhance ability to scale and reduce cost structure. CTS focus on delivery of both strategic and transactional services, either directly for the businesses or in support of the Business Advisors and Centers of Excellence (CoEs).
- 5 years of Human Resources or related experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Microsoft Office; HRIS system experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to identify issues and escalate accordingly
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Experience in a professional services firm