Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Performance Tester you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
The Performance Tester should be very highly experienced in the Micro Focus Load Runner performance tool, web-based applications testing, and UFT. The Tester will play a vital role in ensuring outstanding project delivery to our client. The tester reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. The tester is responsible for test plans, test scripts, test execution, defect tracking & maintenance, and maintains technical documentation while interacting with development, test team, and project stakeholders.
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise .
Our Human Services Transformation team works to help transform how our Government and Public Services clients deliver their services to customers across a variety of channels such as walk-in, mail-in, call center, and self-service applications.
We deliver large, complex systems development and transformation projects to Human Service agencies at the federal, state, and local government level enabling us to collaborate with clients who serve those most in need. Budget constraints paired with increased demand for human services have challenged our clients to find efficiencies, do "more with less," and rethink the way they deliver services.
• 3+ years' experience as a Performance Tester or similar role
• 3+ years' experience with Manual/ Back-end/API testing through tools like soapUI and RIT
• 3+ years' experience supporting the SDLC methodology, process and related procedures
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Experience working with Systems Integration and User Acceptance Testing teams
- Experience with designing and executing performance testing for SPAs and native mobile apps
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives