Full Stack React Engineer - USDC Solution Specialist Virtual (43362)
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Developing and implementing RESTful APIs and micro-services on the backend to interface with the front-end app
- Troubleshooting interface and backend integration software and debugging application codes.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Perform DevOps tasks such as creating and running build jobs, implementing containerization, and deploying web applications to the AWS and Google cloud
Required Qualifications - What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience with the design and development of single page web applications
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles including React workflows and lifecycle, Props drilling and data sharing among React components, and React patterns and state management using Flux, Redux, etc.
- Good knowledge in HTML5, CSS3 and Less/Sass
- Good understanding of any CSS frameworks (Bootstrap or Material Design)
- Familiar with web accessibility guidelines
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience coding RESTful APIs and micro-service (any language) and integrating them with React.js
- Experience writing T-SQL
- Practical DevOps experience with build jobs, containerization, and deploying web apps to the cloud
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Critical thinker with great problem-solving, communication, and time-management skills
- Must be eligible to obtain a US Government security clearance
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, now or any time in the future
- Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert, AZ; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Lake Mary, FL; Los Angeles, CA; Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; McLean, VA; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Orange County, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Puerto Rico; Rosslyn, VA; Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; or be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA.
Preferred Qualifications- Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM etc.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js)
- Experience developing GraphQL APIs and gRPC services (Node or Python a plus)
- Experience with Java/J2EE and Spring Boot application development
- Test driven development and behavior driven development
- Serverless application development with Google or AWS