Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced (Skillset example - Java Developer) you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Will act as a Subject Matter Expert on various large complex data systems used within the company by being able to analyze and recommend which source system is appropriate to map from.
• Works with business groups and technical teams to gather requirements, understand their data needs, and document those needs in user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria.
• Proposes data mapping strategies for data to flow from systems through API's and into new applications.
• Responsible for creating data models and diagrams to pass along to developers.
• Assists in formulating and defining small project/system scope and objectives and developing detailed systems specifications from which programs will be written and that fit with the company's system architecture standards.
• Assists in developing detailed requirements with business partners and system definition. Reviews, drafts, and outlines simple systems specifications, screen designs, and reports from which programs will be written and that fit with the company's system architecture standards.
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
Required Qualifications (minimum of 3 essential requirements)
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of software systems, web application technologies, citizen integration models, REST APIs, Event driven paradigms, OAuth based security.
• Ability to work independently with directional guidance from leadership.
• Experience collaborating with senior business stakeholders.
• Experience working with development teams and data governance teams.
• Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements.
• Knowledge of design techniques and principals involved in production of drawings and models.
• Must have excellent skills in data access. Must be able to query and present data.
• They must have strong technical skills and must have the ability to write complex SQL queries firsthand.
• This person should be able to write technical specs and create diagrams such as data flow diagrams.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
• Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
MINUMIM YEARS OF EXPERINCE
• 5-7 years' experience required.
• Data modeling, data profiling and analysis, DBMS technoloiges (on prem and cloud), snowflake data lake object stores