Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Lead Java/AWS Software Engineer - Project Delivery Specialist (43820)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider a remote opportunity with us.
Work you'll do
Deloitte is engaged to bring a team of 500+ resources (Developers, Business Analysts, PMs) at Thomson Reuters. We aim to augment their existing cloud development team to modernize the content delivery to their end users.
Core Technology Operations
Our Core Technology Operations (CTO) team offers differentiated operate services for our clients with solutions to help organizations scale and optimize critical business operations, drive speed to outcome, deliver business transformation, and build resilience in an uncertain future.
Our operate services within CTO include:
• Foundry Services: Operate services providing flexible, recurring resource capacity for client initiatives, projects, tasks, and enhancement
• Managed Services: Operate services that provide ongoing maintenance, monitoring, and optimization for IT/Engineering applications & products
• Handle multiple tasks on daily basis
• Provide technical leadership for other team members, strong development, and communication skills.
• Participate in the development and delivery of solutions that directly impacts day to day activities of our clients
• Pick up knowledge of tools required to complete the task successfully
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience
• Java and AWS development experience
• Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
• Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.