Oracle EBS Technical _ RiceW _ PL/SQL - Project Delivery Specialist II (43852)
- Incident Management and Problem Management of the application support operations
- Design, Development and Release Management of new capabilities and enhancement requests
- Engagements and interactions with clients
- Ability to work offshore team
- Supporting SLA, KPI and performance reporting
Oracle Enterprise Solutions (OES)
Our Oracle Enterprise Solutions practice provides services from ERP and Cloud Strategy, through Business Transformation and Applications Implementation, to Operate and Cloud Release Management. We modernize our client's business and core environments to leverage technology innovations around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability and cost management. Oracle ERP products include Oracle Cloud SaaS, EBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards.
Professionals can expect to deliver "heart of the business" projects and work closely with client leaders in finance, logistics, manufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and design, IT, project management as well as the C-suite including the CEO, CFO, CIO and COO. We assess current business processes and capabilities as part of digital transformation initiatives and support strategic priorities across clients' enterprises.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Experience with Oralce PL / SQL, RICEFW
- Experience in EBS forms and related application development technologies
- Technical development of Reports, Integrations, Extensions, Workflows and other technical components
- Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS technologies including PL/SQL, RICEFW and other custom EBS developments
- Understanding of Oracle EBS technologies