US E-Consulting Modernization Engineer - Specialist Senior CBO-AMI (43903)
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects
- Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
- Perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other junior team members on the project.
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Application Modernization & Innovation consultants leverage the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help our clients dream, explore, build, and optimize their future. The AMI practice delivers end-to-end technology solutions to enable and improve our clients' core business operations. AM&I is composed of three different areas- Service Delivery & Business Design, Application Modernization & Migration and Quality Engineering
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent working experience
• Minimum of 2+ years of work experience in Java Development
• At least 2 years of experience with solution development and application architecture with JEE (J2EE) or .Net
• Proficiency in SDLC and software delivery best practices namely: artifact and release management, continuous integration, continuous delivery, etc.
• 6+ years of experience working with mainframe technologies (COBOL, NATURAL, PL/1, VSAM, JCL, ADABASE) as a programmer
• Experience working with Cloud Service Providers, like AWS, Azure, and GCP
• Good knowledge of object-oriented design principles and software architectures
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Ability to communicate effectively technical information to non-technical as well as technical personnel.
• Ability to tie the technical solutions to the business outcomes is very key.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- : Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%