NetSuite Specialist Master (44210)
- Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients' most complex requirements.
- Implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
- Facilitate the development of Statements of Work for new and existing customers.
- Architect, implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design.
- Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support.
- Lead financial and accounting implementations including design of chart of accounts, distribution, invoicing, fixed asset management, and accounting processes such as Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), and Financial Reporting.
- Supervise, mentor and develop junior consultants and business analysts on application and implementation methodology.
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with new customers to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote.
- Prepare Business Requirements and Technical Scoping Documents resulting from the above noted mapping sessions to provide proposed solutions for the requirements for customer approval.
- Manage all aspects of the configuration process for the customer from configuration through to acceptance and sign-off.
- Build, develop and test detailed scripted customized solutions and prototypes.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions.
- Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 3+ years of experience with NetSuite ERP implementations
- 3+ years of experience managing teams of 5 or more,
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Travel up to 50% (due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Certified NetSuite professional
- Full life cycle NetSuite implementations
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field, computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field