Ground Support Equipment Worker (32029)
Amentum is currently searching for a Ground Support Equipment Worker to work at our Portsmouth, VA site.
- This worker performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on GSE.
- Inspects, tests, and operates GSE to determine equipment serviceability and proper operation.
- Services equipment with fuel, oil, water, coolant, hydraulic fluid, refrigerant, and compressed air.
- Disassembles and assembles malfunctioning GSE accessories and components.
In addition, the Ground Support Equipment Worker removes, disassembles repairs, cleans, treats for corrosion, assembles, and reinstalls GSE.
- Two or more years of relevant experience.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English.
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Negative pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a required U.S. Government background security check.
Work in an Aviation community environment for 2 or more years.