Workforce Strategies Specialist Master (19786)
- Leading your team to synthesize, design, and implement future-focused, strategic projects with high visibility and rapid results - focusing on evaluating sources of talent; and rethinking where work gets done, workplace infrastructure and the employee experience
- Managing all aspects of project delivery, including client relationship management, risk and issue management, and strategic communications
- Building your reputation within the firm and in the market for the strong Workforce Strategies knowledge and Higher Ed industry credibility you possess
- Forging strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, by helping our clients excel in Workforce Strategies, Rewards & Well-Being, Leadership & Succession, and Learning & Development, we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story. We also help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth.
New technologies, platforms, processes and systems are meaningless without the capability to leverage them to the fullest. Working with Deloitte enables you to focus on building the capabilities in Workforce Strategies, Talent Acquisition, and Analytics needed to deliver for the future so that they don't get stale in the context of today's ever-evolving business demands.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8 years of workforce functions & processes experience
- Travel up to 50% (While up to 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- 8 years of consulting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of workforce functions & processes within the Higher Ed industry, with experience in one or more of the following areas: Workforce Strategies, Workforce Capabilities, Talent Acquisition, Career Mobility, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and/or Workforce & Talent Analytics
- Experience managing staff and leading small to medium sized teams
- Strong client presence with project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to succeed in team-based or independent environments
- Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create and manage client relationships and develop business
- Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence