Audit Analytics ESG Senior Specialist (44344)
- Lead ESG audit analytics and data visualization efforts using data mining and data visualization to produce analysis related to established ESG reporting standards and frameworks such a GHG Protocol, TCFD, GRI, SASB, CDP, PRI, and WEF-IBC
- Search and mine large data sets to discover meaningful patterns, trends and relationships to provide ESG-specific insight, utilizing technologies such as Tableau, Power BI, SAS, R, SQL, Python and/or Visual Basic
- Present recommendations to enable critical decision making
- Lead the design of the approach to audit analytics; manage the review and completion of team deliverables to help ensure data integrity and project alignment
- Collaborate with individual audit engagement teams, leadership, and Deloitte's Sustainability and KPI Services Team to develop and deploy ESG analytic services
- Leverage advanced technology and leading practices specific to ESG audit analytics and data visualization to drive strategic benefits in the areas of ESG assurance, risk, measurement and reporting
You'll have the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience working alongside leading professionals across diverse industries while building your professional skills in a variety of analytical techniques. By thinking creatively about how to apply analytics on a variety of projects, you'll harness the power of data and drive strategic benefits in the areas of ESG reporting and audit quality, efficiency, and value. You'll work with a team of analytics specialists and partner with individual audit engagement teams and Deloitte's ESG specialists, and collaborate with client personnel to transform how we deliver audit services to our clients.
Our audits are fueled by more than just technology - what really sets us apart are our insightful professionals, collaborative culture, and commitment to innovation and continuous improvement. Our audit professionals apply a streamlined, intelligent approach to the audit, enabled by innovative tools and technologies. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in statistics, math, industrial & operations engineering, computer engineering, decision sciences, data sciences, public policy, sustainability, and/or climate change and be skilled in data analysis, logical structuring and problem solving.
- At least 1 year of relevant work expeirence.
- Familiarity with analytical software packages/tools/languages (e.g., SAS, SQL, R, ACL, Python) and visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview) and experiencing applying such tools to solve complex analytics problems.
- Understanding of ESG-related standards and frameworks including GHG Protocol, TCFD, GRI, SASB, CDP, PRI, and WEF-IBC.
- Up to 30% travel required (while 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago, Detroit, New York, Washington DC
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we believe in professional development and helping our people grow. We offer learning opportunities to help you sharpen your skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We support the development of leadership and technical skills through leading-edge learning development solutions such as our Audit on-boarding training program. When you join, you'll participate in Welcome to Deloitte, a 2-day orientation followed by audit analytics-specific training to set you up for success on the team. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.