Configuration Management Specialist (44439)
- Standardizes configuration across applications, promotes consistency and reliability, and supports production releases and installation
- Support coordination, tracking, planning, scheduling, and building software components utilizing configuration management tools to templatize infrastructure, and continually monitor and enforce desired configurations
- Supports release management of applications, systems, or infrastructure releases
- Plan and control releases into pre-production (test) and production environments
- Coordinate with all appropriate stakeholders on the content and schedule of the rollout plan, testing plan, and all other documentation pertinent to the release
- Ensure accurate information is coordinated with release packages and update the configuration management system
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Cross Consulting Group (CCG) is a cohort of client service practitioners who have the ability to work across Offerings within our Enterprise Performance Portfolio. Our CCG practitioners bring a collaborative mindset, an appetite for continuous learning, and a desire to grow their skills in meaningful ways - all while delivering exceptional client service.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field (preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline), OR 4 years of comparable work experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employee sponsorship, now or anytime in the future.
- Must have an active TS/SCI
- Willingness to obtain a Polygraph test
- Experience working with the Intelligence Community or Department of Defense
- Configuration management experience on an embedded hardware or software development program
- Soft skills include communication, teamwork, leadership, conflict management, critical thinking, and project management.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.