Information Assurance Security Specialist (44797)
- Develops and supports an enterprise risk management program, including the establishment of foundational processes, governing bodies, and operating models
- Implement risk aggregation and monitoring tools for a Federal client
- Analyze network traffic, identify malicious and unauthorized activity, and respond to intrusion incidents
- Implement, configure, operate, and maintain network defense systems, audit network security controls, and manage vulnerabilities.
- Perform vulnerability management to detect and remediate vulnerabilities
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal clients design and implement transformational enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber SDR offering at Deloitte is for you.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in a STEM field preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline OR 7 years of comparable work experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employee sponsorship, now or anytime in the future
- Must have an active TS/SCI
- Willingness to obtain a Polygraph test
- Experience with the Federal RMF (Risk Management Framework) and obtaining ATOs (Authorization to Operate)
- and are preferred to have experience with Defense Intelligence Agency controls and procedures.
- Must have be certified in DoD 8570 or an IAT Level I
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in Risk Management, Framework, Risk Assessment, and Risk Mitigation Plans
- Experience with Cyber monitoring tools, network defense systems, vulnerability management, and DoD STIGs
- Must have security or cyber-related certifications such as a CISSP or CEH
- Experience within the Intelligence Community or Department of Defense
- Experience and understanding working with Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- Knowledge of DoDI 8510.01 and NIST 800-53 Risk Management Framework
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.