Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Workday Integration Specialist Master (26269)
Are you ready to join the only firm that has partnered with Workday for over a decade? How about joining the only ecosystem partner that has completed 9 out of 15 of the largest Workday implementations? Does collaborating with over 1000 certified Workday professionals globally sound like an amazing experience?
Deloitte has served over 250 clients world-wide in various industries and has successfully delivered over 350 projects, a number that continues to grow! We want you to be a part of that growth and opportunity!
Work you'll do
As a Workday Integration Specialist Master you should expect to be client facing and involved in the following:
• Oversees integration delivery
• Manage data conversion process
• Ensures timelines and quality of integration is met
• Point person for integration in partnership with Director
• Directs team to convert and load data
• Engages with 3rd party vendors
Human Resources Transformation
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
• 6 years of consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm
• Experience with at least 4 full life cycle Workday integrations
• Superior Communication Skills, both written and oral
• Experience with excel, Visio and Power point
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Bachelor Degree
• Workday Integration Certified
• Experience with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.