Sr Configuration Specialist (45447)
- The Configuration Specialist will assist in updating and implementing configuration management plans
- Participate in Engineering meetings
- Standardize the documentation and processes
- Support coordination, tracking, planning, scheduling, and building software components utilizing configuration management tools to templatize infrastructure
- Continually monitor and enforce desired configurations to promote operational efficiencies
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science OR 7 years of additional direct relevant technical
- 3 years of work experience as a configuration manager, configuration specialist, or other relevant work categories
- Department of Defense or Intelligence Community experience with configuration management
- Configuration management experience on an embedded hardware/software development program
- Soft skills include communication, teamwork, leadership, conflict management, and critical thinking
- Willingness to obtain a Polygraph test
- Must have an active TS/SCI
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employee sponsorship, now or anytime in the future.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.