Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Sybase SQL DBA - Project Delivery Specialist (45914)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Data Scientist, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our Project Delivery organization.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
AIM is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Anthem, Inc, provides clinical solutions that drive appropriate, safe, and affordable care. We are working on a transformational program to reimagine AIM's technology platform and operations.
This includes stabilizing and optimizing existing tech operations and solutions, infusing automation/AI/ML, migrating to common code based, and upgrading to cloud and advanced technologies. The existing technology is in .net and other legacy applications.
Our Strategy practice brings together several key capabilities that will allow us to architect integrated programs that transform our clients' businesses, including Corporate & Business Unit Strategy, Technology Strategy & Insights, Enterprise Model Design, Enterprise Cloud Strategy and Business Transformation.
Strategy professionals will serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win, in order to drive growth and enterprise value.
Strategy will help our clients:
• Identify strategies for growth and value creation
- Develop the appropriate business models, operating models, and capabilities to support their strategic vision
- Maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage technology and Cloud trends to architect future business strategies
- • Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- • Strong academic background in legal or related fields
- • Responsible for performing production support activities for data warehouse and transactional servers running Sybase or SQL database management software.
- • Database support responsibilities include tuning and performance, monitoring and providing database maintenance, backup and recovery.
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available. Preferred
- Analytical skills for troubleshooting designs not working as planned, asking the right questions and finding answers that work
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Ability to work with and lead a team
• Must be willing to work Remotely