Senior Experience Specialist ( 562547-1B )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon is actively searching for a Quality Assurance Analyst focused on testing production systems within the Verizon digital ecosystem. The position plays an integral role in the production content defect management process for digital platforms and is responsible quality testing in production environments. This position will also work with internal and external partners to determine the root cause of any production issues, identify/report any bugs/defects, and create/modify test plans accordingly.
- Review, modify and improve business applications through testing, debugging and documenting.
- Collaborate with business users and development partners to understand the defects and its solution - then validate those solutions meet business needs with a high degree of quality.
- Work on digital content release defects and review, analyze and triage production issues based on impact and priority.
- Lead and triage critical production issues with content teams to its closure (and provide the root cause analysis).
- Hold teams to SLAs on all content related defects.
- Prepare documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends, stability studies, corrective actions and re-validations.
- Ensure performance, defects and user reported issues are being captured and analyzed.
- Work with internal partners to understand and document defects or system issues.
- Advise on resolutions regarding defects, system issues or design flaws based on feedback from internal partners.
- Daily review of alert reports, escalation of new issues and follow-up on reported issues.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Project Management or other related field, or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Four or more years of experience in software/systems testing in multiple environments.
- Testing experience in web and mobile technologies.
- Experience in the digital e-commerce domain.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Thorough knowledge of Verizon’s web and mobile experiences.
- Extensive experience working in an onshore/offshore matrixed organization.
- Google G-Suite experience.
- JIRA and Confluence experience.
- Good experience in e-commerce fundamentals, with a focus on digital content management.
- Experience with content management tools - AEM, BCC/Catalog, Fusion, etc.
- Experience with testing promotions and discounts on e-commerce sites.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal business teams and third party vendors at different levels of the organization.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work flexible hours (possible nights and weekends), as needed, to address production releases and validation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.