At Deloitte, our Cyber Specialists in Strategy & Brand helps organizations to identify, monitor, and provide insights on trends and disruptors that could impact competitive advantage, market position, and long-term performance, as well as enhance and protect brand and reputation by sensing threats, seizing opportunities, shaping perceptions, and measuring outcomes. Help organizations to identify, monitor, and provide insights on trends and disruptors that could impact competitive advantage, market position, and long-term performance, as well as enhance and protect brand and reputation by sensing threats, seizing opportunities, shaping perceptions, and measuring outcomes. We help organizations with services to manage risk effectively in order to achieve their organizational objectives, minimizing threats, and maximizing opportunity by understanding, analyzing, and addressing risk at an enterprise level. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
As the world becomes smaller and more connected, Deloitte Cyber provides the next-generation capabilities that help clients address evolving cyber threats. Our programs and offerings enhance an organization's ability to detect and respond faster, build resilience, innovate and experiment, and collaborate more effectively. The result is a dynamic environment for experienced cyber professionals. We continually refresh our technical and global knowledge. We work with the leading software and technology companies in the security and business space. We go well beyond strategy to cover implementation, testing, and managing. And we're doing all of that in the face of daunting challenges and in support of vital imperatives for Deloitte and its clients. As a part of the Deloitte team, you won't just be working in cyber, you'll be working at the leading edge of cyber. Learn more about Deloitte Cyber.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Risk Management, Economics, Political Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Psychology, English or other related degrees
- Ability to identify and manage risks to an organization, its employees, stakeholders, assets and operations.
- Experience with governance risk management and compliance (GRC) (ServiceNow/Workiva preferred) implementation in large complex environments, preferably working with IRM module development/GRC multiple modules.
- Experience with GRC development, including core ITSM tables, Glide, scripting, UI actions, scheduled jobs, business rules, client scripts, data imports, custom apps, and a development method.
- Strong understanding of various GRC applications and modules, understanding the business content
- Preferred experience in developing or supporting automation of enterprise risk management (ERM)/risk management processes; developing, maintaining, and continually improving key aspects of an ERM program, such as enterprise risk reporting, risk appetite, risk identification & measurement, enterprise issue management, risk assessment methodology, emerging risk, and risk committee structures.
- Ability to develop or support ERM strategies, objectives and policies that will achieve successful risk identification, management and governance.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas - risk management, internal controls, or cyber risk management