SAP Cloud Infrastructure Architect Specialist Leader (49138)
- Ability to manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Strong experience in collaborating and developing client relations to develop new opportunities with clients and identify engagement follow-on
- Strategic thinker. Aptitude to align IT projects with possible opportunities and work closely with sales team in bringing them to fruition
- Must have a demonstrated strong desire to excel and work with senior leadership in previous roles
- SAP technical proficiency with at least 5+ full life-cycle SAP implementations and 10+ years of Industry or consulting experience
- Should have a good understanding of platform, network, security and storage components in a cloud environment working with VM Engines, Storage services, Network components such as Load Balancer, VPN etc
- Understanding of SAP Basis workstream in implementing and/or supporting different SAP components such as SAP ERP, SAP HANA, SAP Fiori, SAP Supply Chain, SAP HR, SAP Business Objects, SAP BW, BW on HANA, SAP Business Suite on HANA.
- Experience in
- Architecting and deploying SAP solutions on AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with HEC, SCP
- Designing and implementing High Availability/DR Solutions and Backup and Recovery solutions for enterprise applications and database in a public, private or hybrid cloud environments
- Migrating SAP applications to a cloud environment
- Good understanding of SAP BASIS administration activities including but not limited to performing transports, landscape and instance maintenance, client copies, system refreshes, system installation, support pack stack upgrades, software release management, problem determination, resolution and incident management.
- Broad technical background with knowledge of system sizing and architecture
- Should be able to engage with the functional teams and drive system performance monitoring, testing and tuning for the SAP products
- Must be able to think outside the box and find creative resolutions to complex problems
- Excellent analytical skills and should have a strong sense of ownership, accountability urgency of the requirement of solutions delivery and drive things by working cohesively with the team at client site and off-shore
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.