Performance Test Engineer - Solution Specialist (49545)
- Create, configure and execute performance test scripts within Load Runner or other industry-standard performance testing tools
- Collaborate with Architects define and design specific performance test scenarios and key outcomes
- Liaise with client teams to coordinate environment needs
- Capture and analyze performance test metrics
- Review test results captured from load runner and monitoring tool
- Author performance testing reports and engage performance engineering team to review findings and identify areas for further testing
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in performance testing tools including HP Load Runner, JMeter, Performance Center
- Experience in implementing and executing performance test scripts using Loadrunner Performance Center, and/or Jmeter for all the identified testing scenarios
- Hands on experience with various performance tests including load, stress, endurance, and capacity
- Understanding of Application and Performance Management and Monitoring Tools including Splunk and/or App Dynamics
- Strong understanding of testing deliverables within Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience in scripting using Java and/or Python
- Ability to create and validate comprehensive testing plans for performance of applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially when communicating technical topics to business stakeholders
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to live, commute, or relocate to the Lake Mary, FL or Mechanicsburg, PA area.
- Must travel up to 20-25%