ChangeScout Product Specialist (50364)
- Supports defining product strategy in alignment with Deloitte's change methodology - including drafting value propositions and positionings.
- Drives requirements gathering and alignment sessions for specific product / features to translate change management delivery / processes into product features.
- Identifies, analyzes, and validates market - including technology, market share, advertising, and competitive SWOT analysis.
- Executes on product feedback activities - including supporting customer feedback, user experience observations, etc. to understand product roadmap opportunities.
- Routinely evaluates and applies balance between business objectives, user needs, and technical considerations.
- Contributes to the creation of marketing, sales, and learning collateral.
- Demonstrates a foundational understanding of overall product go-to-market strategy and approach.
- Supports in product backlog grooming processes.
- Bachelor's degree
- relevant experience in a consulting role
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in change management and organizational development
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Travel at least 20%. (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement.
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking.
- Demonstrated interest in a profession in Human Capital work through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
- Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)