Senior Experience Specialist ( 577825-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The Sr Experience Specialist for Optimization Implementation will be responsible for identifying and executing digital testing tactics to drive growth, increase revenue, reduce support costs, and improve the digital experience for customers. You will be responsible for leading a matrix team to follow the testing and optimization process from ideation through creative development, site deployment and results reporting and executive readouts. You will ensure tight linkage across cross-functional teams and business owners to coordinate testing with site enhancements and maintain alignment with the broader digital strategy.
- Delivering new sales flow functionality and optimizations across all digital platforms and all customer types.
- Working with many cross-functional teams across the business, including Omni, GTS, Design, Legal, VBM, Analytics, and Device Marketing.
- Delivering simple and clear buy paths and decision points for customers purchasing devices and redeeming offers, and reducing the impacts of friction within the customer experience.
- Communicating project and issue status to key stakeholders and executives.
What we’re looking for...
You are comfortable building highly effective and mutually-rewarding relationships across internal and external stakeholders, and are able to effectively communicate and gain buy-in with stakeholders. You are an action-oriented, results-driven professional with a history of achievement operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Four or more years of experience in Digital CX, digital marketing, or digital product management either in a business, agency, or consulting organization.
- Experience creating and executing effective programs to grow sales, traffic, and/or engagement.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- An MBA or Advanced degree in Digital Marketing and Media.
- Experience planning and implementing digital site optimizations or multivariate tests with a goal of maximizing conversion rate, orders, or other positive business outcome.
- Experience using digital targeting and personalization systems and technologies.
- Experience in roles that require initiative to drive project funnels, tenacity to deliver results in a complex environment, and the ability to support many concurrent projects.
- Strong data analytics and quantitative skills in financial and assessment of monetization models.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the creation/delivery of presentations to effectively communicate ideas, opportunities and statuses to management.
- Working knowledge of design thinking and process engineering.
- Ability to define digital trends across industries and apply those impacts.
- Knowledge of digital technologies, products and services, and the overall digital ecosystem.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.