Field Operations Enablement Specialist - San Francisco, CA (R456847)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named the #5 World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.comWhy customer service at Stryker?
Are you interested in making a difference in healthcare by assisting sales reps and building relationships with customers? As a member of our customer services team, that is exactly what you will do! Here, you will be a part of a dynamic and supportive team that provides solutions to our customers in their time of need. Stryker is also consistently listed as a ‘Best Place to Work’ and offers great benefits and perks – like tuition reimbursement and a wellbeing program! (*Benefits vary by country)
Field Operations Enablement Specialist
Specialist, Technical Customer Support - Individual Contributor
- GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
- Support daily operations within their respective area with a specific focus on account coverage and supporting new business opportunities within OnSite, including new account implementations and Rapid Improvement Events.
- Provides account coverage to ensure uninterrupted customer service.
- Coordinates with Field Operations Regional Managers, Supervisors, and Field Operations Enablement leadership for operations, planning, and administration
- Provides Field Operations Leadership with information pertaining to performance of OnSite Specialists and Team Leads at accounts. May be responsible for assessing and reporting new hire competency.
- Supports projects and continuous improvement initiatives within the Business Practice Solutions Team.
- Supports execution of Scope of Work Analysis and Rapid Improvement Events.
- Supports the implementation of new customer accounts.
- Ensures effective surgical care to patients as related to Stryker Endoscopy equipment.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining Stryker Endoscopy equipment.
- Effectively builds and maintains relationships and trust in both new and existing accounts.
- Interacts with surgeons, patients, OR personnel, Central Processing, Sales Reps, O.R. Management, Implementation Project Manager(s), Hospital Administration, and other Stryker employees and partners.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures put forth in the sales code of conduct and Stryker Endoscopy Employee Handbook.
- Communicates injuries, reportable occurrences, and performance related feedback.
- Medium work: Exerting up to 60 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must have near visual acuity (corrected) color vision, mobility, bending, standing, stooping, and finger dexterity.
- Must be able to effectively use computer programs ( e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point ).
- Must be able to communicate telephonically.
- Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. calculator, PC, fax machine, etc.).
- Effectively and efficiently work in high stress and conflict situations.
- Ability to simultaneously address multiple complex problems.
- Work as an integral part of a team.
- Ability to interact appropriately with a variety of individuals including customers and internal partners.
- Must be able to analyze and resolve non-routine product issues using independent judgment.
- OnSite Operations background preferred
- Basic knowledge of Stryker Endoscopy products and programs
- Excellent Leadership, Organization, and Analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates professional work ethic and attitude at all times.
- Respects patient confidentiality.
- Up to 80% overnight travel required
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in a related field preferred.
Work From Home: Field-based
Compensation Grade: 9. Specialist, Technical Customer Support - Individual Contributor
Travel Percentage: 80%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Our total rewards offering varies by country but often includes bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/