Data Archiving - Senior Solution Specialist (51023)
- Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations as well as integrations.
- Participate in setting engagement objectives and scope.
- Develop work plans for components of an engagement.
- Coordinate activities between work streams.
- Provide guidance to junior practitioners as they manage large, confidential and complex data sets.
- Develop process flows depicting pain points in the business process.
- Conduct detailed analyses to draw conclusions and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations.
- Design deliverable content to reflect the engagement contract.
- Present findings and recommendations to client leadership.
- Mentor junior staff.
Operations Transformation Team
Our Operations Transformation team focuses on transforming our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions focused on "heart of the business" issues in specific sectors including Health Care, Banking & Securities, Insurance, and Energy & Resources. Our Market Offerings include Operating Model Transformation and Center for Process Bionics. Within our Digital Content Advantage practice, you will function as Subject Matter Advisor on content strategy, capabilities, technologies and vendors.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to create a flexible, innovative business model supported by a strong operations foundation. Professionals will use their deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients' priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- Advanced SQL and database skills
- Experience with ETL (extract, transform and load) tools
- Experience with archiving solutions such as Informatica, OpenText InfoArchive, JiVS etc.
- Knowledge of data governance and records management is a plus
- Experience with SAP ADK or ILM + ABAP knowledge is an asset
- Advanced degree
- Ability to facilitate business transformation leveraging an enterprise content management platform.
- Demonstrate ability to develop current state enterprise content management technology architecture, gap analysis, and future state technology architecture to address client architecture gaps including scalability, on-premise/cloud, security and multi-country compliance
- Define content governance including legal compliance/regulations, standards, taxonomies, industry practices, change management
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Tolerance for working in ambiguous, uncertain environments
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.