Accounts Payable/Invoice Automation - Senior Solution Specialist (51051)
- Senior Consultants work within an engagement team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations as well as integrations.
- Participate in setting engagement objectives and scope.
- Develop work plans for components of an engagement.
- Coordinate activities between work streams.
- Provide guidance to junior practitioners as they manage large, confidential and complex data sets.
- Develop process flows depicting pain points in the business process.
- Conduct detailed analyses to draw conclusions and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations.
- Design deliverable content to reflect the engagement contract.
- Present findings and recommendations to client leadership.
- Mentor junior staff.
Operations Transformation Team
Our Operations Transformation team focuses on transforming our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions focused on "heart of the business" issues in specific sectors including Health Care, Banking & Securities, Insurance, and Energy & Resources. Our Market Offerings include Operating Model Transformation and Center for Process Bionics. Within our Digital Content Advantage practice, you will function as Subject Matter Advisor on content strategy, capabilities, technologies and vendors.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to create a flexible, innovative business model supported by a strong operations foundation. Professionals will use their deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients' priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of SAP ABAP
- Knowledge of OpenText Vendor Invoice Management or other AP Automation solutions
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable processes and P2P integration
- Experience with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) is a plus
- Fiori experience