Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Microsoft Technical (SharePoint / Power Platform) Specialist (51037)
Microsoft Technical (SharePoint / Power Platform) Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A Microsoft Technical SharePoint Power Platform professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment? As an experienced Microsoft Technical Specialist, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel.
Our Operations Transformation team focuses on transforming our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions focused on "heart of the business" issues in specific sectors including Health Care, Banking & Securities, Insurance, and Energy & Resources. Our Market Offerings include Operating Model Transformation and Center for Process Bionics. Within our Digital Content Advantage practice, you will function as Subject Matter Advisor on content strategy, capabilities, technologies and vendors.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to create a flexible, innovative business model supported by a strong operations foundation. Professionals will use their deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients' priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency.
- Experience with Microsoft stack (3+ years)
- Technical experience (architecture, development, solution architect) across the Microsoft platform with these types of skills:
- SharePoint (Online and On-prem), Teams
- Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI)
- Azure Fundamentals
- SQL and database skills
- Additional helpful skills .Net, Scripting - PowerShell
- Advanced degree
- Ability to facilitate business transformation leveraging an enterprise content management platform.
- Demonstrate ability to develop current state enterprise content management technology architecture, gap analysis, and future state technology architecture to address client architecture gaps including scalability, on-premise/cloud, security and multi-country compliance
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Tolerance for working in ambiguous, uncertain environments
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.