Oracle Analytics Specialist (42725)
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
• Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
• Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 6+ year of primary focus on developing customer solutions using Oracle's analytics offerings: Oracle Analytics Cloud, Data Visualization, Fusion Analytics for Warehouse, OBIEE, OBIA, Machine Learning and Autonomous Data warehouse(ADW)
- 6+ year of extensive, hands on, end to end implementation experience using OAC/OBIEE Reporting tools - BI Publisher, Analysis & Dashboards
- 6+ year of Deep Expertise in design and development of Oracle BI Repository (RPD) solution
- Experience in configuring OBIEE / OBIA security (Authentication and Authorization - Object level and Data level security) as well as tuning and multiple source systems
- Advanced knowledge of OBIA pre-built content and deep experience with customizing/extending OBIA pre-built content of different modules
- Solid understanding of Business Intelligence (BI) tools, Data Warehouse (DW), Data Modelling concepts and SQL/PLSQL
- Good knowledge of Oracle Applications - Oracle E-business Suite or Oracle ERP, Oracle HCM (the Oracle cloud SaaS offering) is preferable
- Deep knowledge of Database, Cloud Concepts, Autonomous Data warehouse (ADW), Data Integration (ODI/GoldenGate) is an added advantage
- Basic Knowledge/awareness of Tableau/Power BI/ML Studio/Snowflake and Azure/GCP/AWS background is a plus
• Travel up to 20% (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
• Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert, AZ; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Lake Mary, FL; Los Angeles, CA; Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; McLean, VA; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Orange County, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Rosslyn, VA; Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; or be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA.
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience in Oracle's analytics offerings: Oracle Analytics Cloud, Data Visualization, Machine Learning, Essbase, OBIEE, Fusion Analytics for Warehouse
- Have solution design skills to provide expertise and guide customers for specific needs
- Be extremely hands on with Analytics and Data Warehousing report/solution development
- Deliver PoCs tailored to customers' needs and proof points