Project Management Office Specialist (PMO) (53264)
- Develop and maintain project plans, estimations, specifications, flowcharts, and presentations
- Maintain and follow client budget guidelines
- Work with all stakeholders to identify and confirm necessary resources
- Conduct regular project reviews and communicate the status of projects in both a formal and informal setting
- Communicate the projects status throughout the project lifecycle to all team members.
- Provide regular and timely feedback to team members and clients
- Identify and resolve issues that may negatively impact a project or project deliverables
- Seeks innovative ways to remove project obstacles
- Provide continuous improvement by re-engineering of processes to ensure quality and efficiency
- Perform work independently with little or no direct supervision
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Operations Transformation Offering applies deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients' priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda, optimize costs, and maximize operational efficiency. Our market offerings include Operating Model Transformation and Center for Process Bionics.
- Bachelors' degree in business related field and or equivalent professional work experience
- 3+years of experience with analysis of IT processes, re-engineering of processes to improve efficiency and quality
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experiencedeveloping and creating project plans that display project milestones in accordance with SDLC and PMP governance guidelines
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft Professional Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project
- Must be able to relocate or live in the Mechanicsburg, PA, Lake Mary, FL or Gilbert, AZ area.
- Travel up to 15% annually (While 15% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- PMP, CAPM or PMI-ACP
- Public Trusts Clearance
- Scrum Master Certification
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you .
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture .
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people .
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available .