Pursuit Lead Specialist Tax (54106)
- Our team is looking for professionals with solid capabilities in critical thinking, writing, content layout, relationship management and project management to own pursuit-related projects as an individual contributor or team member. This can include interfacing with senior pursuit team members or leaders and professionals in the Tax IM sector and/or owning client-facing deliverables from content creation through design and delivery.
- Deliverables may be developed from scratch or customized based on past or established materials. Examples include client-ready meeting materials, brochures, proposals, communications, social media content and presentations.
- The successful professional will have the ability to get up to speed quickly on Deloitte's business and offerings, the client's needs, and any unique project requirements.
- Attention to detail is critical in this role.
- The role requires a self-starter who will bring forth new and creative ideas aimed at inspiring and engaging both internal and external audiences while adhering to Deloitte brand and communication guidelines. Also has an interest in recognizing opportunities for streamlining existing processes and driving efficiencies, and an ability to put in place methods to achieve these ends.
- The successful professional must work well under pressure and tight timelines, demonstrate adaptability to different working styles and expectations of internal clients and team members and demonstrate a high degree of flexibility to manage changing priorities and diverse subject matters.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, humanities, or related disciplines related to the above work description.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience required.
- Strong communicator, writer, editor, and project manager with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience with project management for complex, multi-dimensional projects.
- Fluency with MS Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Familiarity with Adobe products such as InDesign and InCopy a plus.
- Occasional travel, as required and according to applicable Deloitte and CDC guidelines.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.'
- Experience in a professional services or large corporate environment is preferred.
- Marketing experience and project management certification is a plus.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career identify and use their strengths. From on-the-job learning to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.