SAP - CFIN Technical Analysts - Project Delivery Specialist (45213)
- You will be responsible for managing day to day client business support of their IT landscape and applications
- You will be responsible for providing technical support for US and Europe
- You will be responsible for monitoring the tickets in the queue, resolve tickets and make minor enhancements, You will be responsible for helping users navigate the application and work with users to resolve the application issues
- You will be responsible for configuring / POC / managing onshore and offshore teams (2-4) and will work with to enhance and fix issues
- You will be responsible for operating engagements
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivocal BS/MS degree in an associated field with at least 7 years of experience.
- Project Delivery Sr. Analyst:
- 3+ years of experience with SAP Central Finance
- 3+ years of experience with SAP ECC FICO
- 2+ years of experience with SAP ABAP
- Must have experience with Client Facing
- Must have experience working with Software development
- Must have 3+ years experience with SAP ABAP
- Must have experience with managing onshore and offshore teams
- Familiarity of working in an Agile framework.
- Demonstrate skills in coordinating activities, evaluating data, problem-solving and decision-making.
- A basic understanding of support methodologies like ITIL is desired and should have familiarity with different metrics and SLAs.
- Self-motivated and able to take the initiative to resolve technical issues.
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Hackettstown, NJ
- Limited Sponsorship may be available
- SAP functional - Strong SAP functional skills in FICO
- Have the ability to understand the SAP footprint, Core skills in any of the SAP modules (SD, and FI ETC.)
- SAP Technical - Strong ABAP skills