HST System Software Specialist (54445)
- Support and/or lead workstreams on engagements related, but not limited, to Systems Implementation, Operations & Maintenance, Helpdesk Operations and Software Application Development & Maintenance
- Contribute to deliverables and review the work of others for quality and accuracy
- Demonstrate an understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Human Services Transformation offering designs and implements large, complex systems development and transformation projects to Human Service agencies across federal, state, and local government agencies as well as higher education institutions. With end-users, customers, and workers at the center, we collaborate with our clients to deliver quality human services and work to support individuals in need. Some areas that we focus on include Children Services, Eligibility & Enrollment, Child Support Enforcement, and Labor & Workforce Development.
- 5 years of consulting and/or industry experience
- 5 years of experience in administration , installation, and configuration of WebSphere Application Server
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Prior professional services or government consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred