Oracle CPQ Specialist Senior (54985)
- Experience in onsite functional or technical roles on at least four full-lifecycle CPQ projects, with strong implementation expertise in at least two of the following technologies:
- Sterling Commerce
- Five+ years consulting and/or Quote to- Contract (CPQ/ CLM) implementation experience. Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of Quote to- Contract (CPQ/ CLM) solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall team and ownership and management of project financials.
- Understanding of the Lead-To-Cash business process.
- Experience defining systems strategy, road-map, developing process flow diagrams, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions.
- Experience carrying a business development quota for consulting work, ramping up pursuit teams and leading business development pursuit's end-to-end.
- Desire to learn additional in-demand CPQ/CLM platforms including Apttus or other Cloud-enabled solutions.
- Ability to travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- A Bachelor's degree
- Experience working on the Saleforce1 platform is preferred
- BMI Yellow & Blue Belt or Apttus Quote-To-Cash certified
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience implementing other CRM platforms (SAP CRM, Oracle Siebel, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ/CLM technologies (Oracle BigMachines, Apttus, Sterling Commerce, etc.)