National Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Campus Recruiting Lead Specialist (55434)
- Leverage recruiting expertise to influence key internal stakeholders on high complex decisions regarding the direction of diversity recruitment activities and programs. Liaise with stakeholders to implement strategies that support the hiring of diverse candidates.
- Understand hiring needs from the Recruiting Managers and lead matrixed teams in developing creative strategies to achieve DEI recruiting goals.
- Partner and collaborate with Campus recruiters in executing innovative strategies to identify diverse candidates
- Provide input into diversity strategy, analyze progress/results, and develop strategic recommendations
- Plan and execute innovative diversity, equity & inclusion campus recruiting programming
- Build, enhance and maintain relationships with diversity organizations and partnerships to increase brand awareness and identify talent
- Manage and participate in national diversity, equity & inclusion conferences
- Think creatively and innovatively to identify and create diverse talent pools with a keen understanding of market availability. Leverage broad experience and extensive technical subject matter expertise to independently resolve and/or make recommendations on complex issues in DEI space.
- Serve as the DEI subject matter expert in the areas of competitive intelligence, target demographics landscape, etc.
- Manage candidate data, reporting and analysis across DEI conferences, events and special programming/initiatives. Provide input and make recommendations into cross-functional analysis of diversity strategy and initiatives to ensure effectiveness and consistent execution.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- Advanced understanding of diversity, equity, and inclusion related topics
- Minimum 3 years project management and/or program management experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Consultative skills to innovate and help internals clients change the lens on how we recruit
- Ability to build tight-knit relationships and networks both internally and in the market
- Expertise in crafting business cases and driving leadership commitment
- Willingness to embrace technology platforms and participate in our social media strategy across Deloitte businesses
- Event-planning and problem-solving skills
- Experience in differentiating Deloitte in the marketplace
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $78,925 to $105,235.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.