HST Specialist (56101)
- Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of complex projects
- Actively participate in development of business and vendor relationships
- Serve as a "Subject Matter Expert", adding experienced insights into client challenges
- Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
- Participate in pre-sales, proposal, and RFP initiatives
- Manage project(s) financials including development of financial plans
- Provide counseling & coaching, oversight, and support for delivery teams and staff
- Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities and provide input and guidance into the staffing process
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Human Services Transformation offering designs and implements large, complex systems development and transformation projects to Human Service agencies across federal, state, and local government agencies as well as higher education institutions. With end-users, customers, and workers at the center, we collaborate with our clients to deliver quality human services and work to support individuals in need. Some areas that we focus on include Children Services, Eligibility & Enrollment, Child Support Enforcement, and Labor & Workforce Development.
- 8 or more years of relevant consulting experience
- 5 or more years of experience in Human Services program knowledge
- Bachelors Degree
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 50%, (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)