Deloitte Greenhouse Breakthrough Experience - Data & Insights Lead (Lead Specialist Level) (56558)
- Manage all data-related projects and maintaining the pipeline by working with stakeholders to prioritize appropriately
- Develop a data analytics and insights strategy by which types of data and insights are categorized and prioritized
- Partner with broader Client Accelerators to ensure appropriate integration and adherence to the overall data strategy as well as balancing competing priorities with shared resources
- Understand existing technology landscape, how best to utilize existing tools and resources, and make recommendations on how to up the analytics game across the landscape (Specifically able to get up to speed quickly on Salesforce, The Lab Kit, Business Chemistry, Tableau, Adobe Analytics)
- Collect and synthesize data visualization requirements from appropriate stakeholders while challenging stakeholders to be thoughtful on the action an insight can inspire
- Work with shared USI resources during development, testing, and deployment
- Research and bring forward new and emerging analytical tools (BI/AI/NLP/etc.)
- Contribute to the development of GX's IT Strategy including technology investments and requirements to support GX and client needs.
Experience Design and Execution
- Demonstrate facilitation and presentation skills including ability to understand and address client challenges and draw out key talking points; select speaking style and approach best suited for the situation and audience
- Design and deliver tailored, high-quality and consistent experiences at their Deloitte Greenhouse® location for all levels of lab visitors.
- Manage the coordination and execution of lab design, lab day, post work and ongoing activities.
- Manage pre-planning calls; drive and customize lab design and planning to align with account team/client needs; work with client teams to plan for and dry-run impactful client sessions by tailoring the Lab, recommending demonstrations to be shown, tailoring demo stories where relevant, and helping to formulate the agenda.
- Work with business and external partners as needed to construct and orchestrate custom Labs.
- Bring wide-ranging experience, professional concepts, and functional area/Deloitte objectives to resolve complex issues in creative ways; bring personal subject matter expertise to play where relevant.
- Leading / supporting technology-focused projects for the Greenhouse Experience® team.
- Creating product and project roadmaps, gathering user requirements and feedback, testing and prioritizing fixes and modifications.
- Working seamlessly with the Deloitte Greenhouse® site teams to create the best possible experience for lab teams while onsite at one of our Greenhouse locations or mobile sites.
- Promoting sessions when interacting with account teams in support of the team's goals.
- Working collaboratively with the Account team members, promoting teamwork and high quality deliverables.
- Contributing to the overall Deloitte Greenhouse® program through new Lab offerings, technologies, tools, processes, etc.
- Providing oversight, development and guidance to remote team members.
- Working with the business, ITS, and external partners around the globe as needed in the research, development, and/or implementation of technology experiences.
The Data & Insights Lead will be trained in the design techniques, facilitation best practices, custom and repeatable offerings by the Greenhouse Experience® team and will be an active member of the broader Deloitte Greenhouse® community nationally. The role will report to the IT Lead and regularly interact with teams from external vendors, USI, and across the Deloitte Greenhouse® and firm.
- Minimum of 6 years specifically relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ideal candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working independently and proactively, and operating effectively in ambiguity.
- Strong working knowledge of report development, data visualization, and insight generation
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with the ability to distill large amounts of data into simple language and action plans
- Familiarity with information technology fundamentals, including hardware and software, networking, security, maintenance, information systems, and Agile software development methodologies..
- Excellent presence, as well as strong writing and oral presentation skills
- Excellent facilitation skills with ability to manage pivots in the moment
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Ability to synthesize group discussions into concise / concrete bullet points and help steer abstract dialogue into actionable themes.
- Ability to analyze processes, problems and opportunities and develop recommendations or solutions.
- Detail oriented yet versatile.
- Ability to assess and manage programmatic risk, exercising judgement what and when to escalate issues to the GX Technology Lead.
- Practitioner must be based in a city with a Greenhouse Location (DC/Rosslyn, NYC, Dallas/DU, Bay Area and Chicago) with estimated up to 25% travel. (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Direct experience serving Deloitte clients and delivering services through a function a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Facilitation or training delivery experience.
- Customer experience or experience design expertise.
- Advanced Degree.