QA Specialist (56782)
- Supporting and independently completing test orchestration across the SDLC which will require problem solving using analysis, experience, and decision making
- Translate business requirements and processes into technical requirement and configuration settings specific to software application solutions
- Independently own a work stream, reviewing, and potentially directing the work of more junior staff
- The QA tester responsibilities include all testing related activities throughout the full life cycle of the project
- QA Tester responsible to record results in a system logging and tracking defects in the system and coordinate resolution with development team and functional leads
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology, and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent education or work experience
- 3+ years of Manual Testing & QA experience
- Experience in Agile
- Knowledge of Automation Testing and automation testing tools
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Experience with various QA methodologies, White Box testing, Black Box testing, and Integration testing
- Ability to perform functional integration testing of all integration points between the applications, components, and services
- Perform end-to-end manual testing where features and user stories are tested in their entirety
- Log, track, and manage defects from creation to resolution
- Perform defect investigation and root cause analysis
- Validate the technical and functional designs and business rules are detailed enough to begin test script creation
- Manual regression and integration testing services (build & execute)
- Manual Test Design & Execution on ALM
Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.