Workday Analytics Specialist Master
Are you ready to join the only firm that has partnered with Workday for over a decade? How about joining the only ecosystem partner that has completed 9 out of 15 of the largest Workday implementations? Does collaborating with over 1000 certified Workday professionals globally sound like an amazing experience?
Deloitte has served over 250 clients world-wide in various industries and has successfully delivered over 350 projects, a number that continues to grow! We want you to be a part of that growth and opportunity!
Work you'll do
As a Workday Analytics Specialist Master you should expect to be client facing and involved in the following:
• Oversees Analytics/Reporting project delivery
• Acts as Advisor/Subject Matter Expert for Workday Analytics and Business Intelligence components
• Authors analytics and reporting strategies and leading practices
• Designs and implements analytics data architectures and data governance processes
• Ensures timelines and quality of analytics/reports/strategy deliverables are met
• Point person for analytics/reporting projects in partnership with Director
• Directs and guides team on analytics/reporting standards and leading practices
• Engages with Workday and 3rd party vendors
Human Resources Transformation
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
Our Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for Workday's largest clients. We have over 1000 Workday certified professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex projects in North America and we are looking for high energy, committed and ambitious people to join our Workday community.
• Minimum 10 years of consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm
• Experience with at least 4-6 full life cycle Workday Analytics/Reporting deployments
• Superior Communication Skills, both written and oral
• Experience with excel, Visio and Power point
• Potential future travel (the role is 100% remote as of today)
• Bachelor Degree
• Workday Analytics Advanced Reporting Certification
• Workday Analytics Prism Analytics Certification
• Familiarity with Data Storage Design/Architectural Concepts and SQL
• Experience with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.