Oil, Gas, & Chemicals Tech Strategy Specialist Leader (57742)
- A minimum of 6 years consulting and/or industry experience is required
- 3+ years of Oil, Gas, & Chemicals experience is required
- Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
- Record of consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must live within commuting distance to one of Deloitte's consulting offices
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Travel up to 80-100% (While 80-100% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.).
- An advanced degree
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
- Experience creating robust business cases
- Experience conducting performance analysis utilizing system and human generated data
- Experience identifying potential add on opportunities with existing clients
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
Oil Gas & Chemicals
The Oil, Gas & Chemicals sector is facing unprecedented change in a quickly evolving digital era. Improving the customer experience has never been more critical to business success. Clients are increasingly focused on maintaining and growing their assets while simultaneously searching for cost-effective and safer ways to access, extract and sustain key resources. Deloitte currently serves 75% of the global Oil & Gas and Chemicals corporations on the Fortune 500 list, assisting them in facing these business challenges. Moving forward, we have launched a growth strategy to at least double our marketplace footprint over the next 3-5 years. We are committed to helping our clients work with newly empowered customers, hyper-connected digital ecosystems, and expansion in data all while collaborating with Deloitte's Offering Portfolios.
Our Operations Transformation team focuses on transforming our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions focused on "heart of the business" issues in specific sectors including Health Care, Banking & Securities, Insurance, and Energy & Resources. The type of work we provide to our clients includes Operations Excellence, Payment & Care Model Innovation and Emerging Business Models.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to create a flexible, innovative business model supported by a strong operations foundation. Professionals will use their deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients' priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency.