Robotic Process Automation Specialist (58246)
- Providing operational support to practitioners and firm clients. Configures MS ADO features in production and non-production environments. Engages with various ITS organizations to resolve problems as they arise.
- Collaborating with System and Solution Architect/Engineering to assist with decision-making and sequencing of the key technological infrastructures that will host the new business functionality.
- Working with development teams for deployments to various environments.
- Implementing automations to better monitor the bots and quickly resolve issues.
- Assisting with leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with deploying technology products.
Members of our ITS team work behind the scenes, but are essential to the Deloitte organization. Our ITS team develop custom enterprise applications and provide IT infrastructure support to clients to ensure that they sustain a competitive advantage and stay ahead of the innovation curve. Our team has the analytical skills needed to parse mountains of data, the technical proficiency required to deliver custom solutions, and stellar communications skills needed to present research, discovery, and recommendations in logical and easily understandable ways.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or relevant educational or professional experience
- 1-3 year of related experience in related field within DevOps and RPA
- Advanced written, verbal analytical and communications skills required
- Strong knowledge of data analytics
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Basic client interaction skills
- Working knowledge of analytics, data management, statistics, accounting, and computer applications
- Ability to coordinate and work effectively with teammates, end-users and leadership
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment
- Ability to complete work in an acceptable timeframe and manage a variety of detailed tasks and responsibilities simultaneously and with accuracy to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives and satisfy internal and external customer needs related to the job
- Familiarity with agile project methodology
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Travel up to 10% is required (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).