SAP FICO S4 HANA Solution Specialist (60834)
- Current federal guidance requires that GPS professionals must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021, unless legally entitled to an accommodation.
- Good understanding of the Business Processes.
- Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
- Map Business Processes to SAP.
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes.
- Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules.
- Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
- Ability to peer review documentation.
- Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks.
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions.
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment.
- Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients' issues.
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements.
- Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects.
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
- A significant contributor to work plans for components on engagements.
- May lead a particular work stream, reviewing, and directing the work of more junior staff.
- Coordinates activities between work streams and identifies changes in scope.
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts.
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals.
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- 4+ years industry/consulting hands on work in SAP
- Full life cycle project implementation and configuration experience
- Experience/ Sound concepts in S4 HANA Finance and Central Finance
- Responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling
- Functional specifications and working with ABAP developers to complete object development and testing
- Supporting period-end close and Year end close processes.
- Strong scoping/estimation, problem solving, troubleshooting and technical experience with the ability to root cause application issues.
- Experience in Test case preparation, Unit testing, UAT support. Experience in 3rd party tools preferred. (HPQC etc.)
- User requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Experience/Knowledge in S4 HANA Finance:
- Understanding of business and S/4 configuration knowledge around General Ledger, Ledger concepts, Profit Center Accounting & Financial Closing Processes.
- Strong understanding of treasury processes like cash and liquidity management and processes around new bank account management, Accounts Payable, Automated Payment processes is advantageous.
- Understanding of the new asset accounting, asset acquisition/capitalization process using Internal Orders/Project Systems, Asset life cycle transactions.
- Integration knowledge between FI and other logistics modules (e.g. MM, SD).
- Experience/Knowledge in Central Finance:
- Experience/understanding of the Central Finance solution architecture framework and its allied functional and technical processes around SLT, AIF&MDG. Understanding of the data flows from SAP/Non-SAP systems to S/4 Central Finance System.
- Understanding/experience in the key reporting processes and business processes in Central Finance such as Central Payments, Centralized Cash Management is a plus.
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 10% annually
- Experience/Knowledge in CO is a Plus
- SAP CO (Controlling) module especially product costing
- Business processes/configuration around cost center planning, calculation of activity rates, overhead accounting
- Core business processes in controlling module along with integration knowledge with PP, COPA
- Product cost planning and good understanding of MTS/MTO scenarios with Sale order costing
- Good understanding of Account based COPA in S/4 will be an added advantage
- Material ledger, actual costing is preferred
- Transfer pricing concept is an added advantage
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you .
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture .
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people .