Senior QE Automation Specialist (61826)
- Supporting and independently completing test orchestration across the SDLC which will require problem solving using analysis, experience and decision making.
- Translate business requirements and processes into technical requirement and configuration settings specific to software application solutions.
- Independently own a work stream, reviewing and testing related activities throughout the full life cycle of the project.
- Responsible for recording, logging and tracking defects in the system and coordinate resolution with development team and functional leads.
- Ability to work independently with little to no daily supervision.
- Lead a work stream which may include directing the work of junior staff.
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality and enhancing technology innovation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience.
- 6+ years of Automation Testing experience with automation tools such as Selenium, UI testing, Webservices Testing.
- Experience creating and executing automation test scripts programming/development arena.
- Experience with system/integration/user acceptance testing.
- Experience with testing plans, documentation, process and testing execution on multiple development deliverables.
- Clearly demonstrate knowledge in using various testing methodologies Agile and Scrum and logging results using solutions such as JIRA and or Confluence.
- Must have Java, .NET or Python development experience.
- Must have 2 of the 3 automation tools: Selenium, Cucumber or UFT.
- Must live in or be able to relocate to Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Travel up to 10% annually (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.