Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; I nfrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you'll do
* Implement risk management programs for our federal clients by utilizing NIST, RMF, and FISMA compliance frameworks.
* Enhance cyber awareness with clients and project teams.
* Work alongside federal clients to help them mitigate risk with the use of continuous monitoring and incident response.
* Establish security controls to ensure protection of client systems.
* Implement cutting edge security tools for our federal clients.
* Conduct Risk Management Framework (RMF) Validation and Risk Assessment activities for NAVFACs Operational Technology (OT) and/or Industrial Control Systems (ICS) systems (developing Step 2 Security Assessment Plans [SAPs] based on DISA STIGs / SRGs, performing Step 4 NQV assessment [validation] activities such as STIG / SRG testing, ACAS scans, POA&M development, documenting assessment results, drafting SAR Executive Summary, etc.).
* Perform Validation A&A testing at the enterprise and system level, and assess and document risks in accordance with DoD and Navy / NAVFAC policy and guidance. Step 4 testing activities includes conducting STIG / SRG testing (inclusive of SCAP scans), ACAS scans, and NIST 800-53 control family documentation (policies / procedures) reviews.
* Apply technical experience with STIGs/SRGs, SCAP scans, and ACAS scans to determine security vulnerabilitie s affecting each system.
* Lead and oversee other NQVs on the team when performing Validation tasks such as developing Step 2 SAPs, and executing Step 4 Validation activities.
* Develop RMF training materials to increase ISSMs/ISSEs RMF knowledge base and lead training sessions where applicable.
* Utilize tools such as eMASS, eMASS Asset Manager, STIG Viewer, eMASSTER, and Vulnerator in coordination with RMF activities.
* Work with the designated ISSMs/ISSEs/Sy stem Administrators to provide final Security Assessment support and guidance throughout all RMF Steps. Additionally work with Functional Security Control Assessor (FSCA) Liaisons and Functional Authorizing Official Cyber security Analysts (FAO CSA) Liaisons to ensure NAVFAC standards are being upheld.
* Assist NAVFAC with streamlining RMF processes and procedures and updating business rules in order to speed up authorization activities.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal clients design and implement transformation al enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber SDR offering at Deloitte is for you.
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
* Active Secret security clearance required
* Travel up to 10%
* Experience working with RMF and NIST 800-53
* Experience working with cyber security tools
* Experience with cyber awareness (e.g., phishing emails, cyber trainings)
* Attention to detail
* Ability to handle multiple A&A packages concurrently
* Ability to perform analysis of ACAS scan outputs
* Ability to validate NIST 800-53 control family documentation (policies / procedures)
* Extensive STIG / SRG testing experience as well as experience performing full RMF Step 4 assessments (or validations) independently, resulting in system ATOs (authorization s), ability to travel across the globe for validation (Step 4) activities.
* Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
* Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.