Data Management Specialist (62523)
- Track and monitor data submissions.
- Provide status reporting on MIDS industry data submissions as defined by the statement of work (SOW).
- Receive, handle, and transfer classified data via hard copy or by electronic means.
- Review and consolidate functional change and enhancement requests for the MIDSvue database.
- Become proficient in MIDSvue operation.
- Assist with the CM/DM processing of government approval and signature of letters (contractual, comments/approval, etc.).
- Provide a quality check to verify proper incorporation of all approved changes to the baseline documents.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
- An active secret clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Bachelor's degree required. One additional year of experience in Configuration/Data Management may be substituted for a degree
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Data Management
- TopVue or similar data management tools, i.e, DOORS, CMpro
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in Data Management or combined two years of experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Knowledge of Department of the Navy Configuration Management processes Plans, organizes, completes and presents assessments of Data Management concepts, analyses, studies and procedures
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.