Campaign Content Specialist ( 584002-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
As a Campaign Content Specialist, you'll work with members of the communications team and our Adobe Campaign Center of Excellence to manage and update the content elements that drive our highly personalized communications journeys for Verizon customers across multiple types of communications vehicles.
Leveraging your creative, marketing, and technical skills, you'll partner cross-functionally with various teams to help manage reusable content fragments, copy, assets & templates. You'll help connect this content across multiple marketing campaigns and vehicles to drive efficiency for Verizon while also producing a best-in-class customer experience.
- Support and manage the content strategy that powers customer communications across multiple vehicles (EM, text, DM, Feed Cards, Live Tiles, Push Msgs, etc.).
- Create, manage & update content blocks, workflows & orchestration flows to support customer communication journeys.
- Leverage customer data to drive effective targeting & 1:1 personalization for customers.
- QA, test and execute campaign(s) leveraging dynamic content to ensure best-in-class customer experiences.
- Continuously optimize content to drive customer engagement and satisfaction.
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience building marketing campaigns or workflows.
- Experience with lifecycle and/or customer-facing marketing programs.
- Experience optimizing marketing campaigns to drive continuous improvement.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Design, Management Information Systems, or a related IT or technology field.
- MBA or other Master’s degree.
- Comfort with an agile-based program development with the ability to adapt, learn and optimize programs.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Prior experience working with content management systems and personalization / targeting tools.
- Experience with commercial marketing clouds, such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Responsys, and/or Salesforce.
- Certification in Adobe Campaign, Adobe Experience Manager, and/or Adobe Experience Platform.
- Experience and a basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and content publishing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).