Senior Experience Specialist ( 584818-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon is actively seeking a Sr. Experience Specialist to join our Digital team and actively manage customer feedback ensuring customers' needs are fully met and CX opportunities are quickly identified and shared back to product teams. As part of the broader CX organization, this role is uniquely positioned to impact the end-to-end Digital customer journey on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Manage escalated feedback related to our digital platforms including tracking and proactive communication back to a broad executive team.
- Partner with the Executive Relations Team (ERT) to resolve customer issues.
- Collaborate with business, GTS, operations, and testing teams to expedite the resolution of identified defects.
- Translate customer and employee feedback to business impact across the digital customer base and work with impacted teams for root cause and resolution.
- Interact with a matrixed team of business users, engineers, and other technology partners at all levels of the organization.
- Manage issues along technical and/or business process workflows to categorize feedback, identify problems, and solve them.
- Assist in generating daily/weekly/monthly reports that showcase prioritization of identified issues, the average time to close, impact to the business, etc.
What we’re looking for...
You are a demonstrated team player who can effectively own and prioritize multiple work streams as well as to adapt during sometimes pressured situations. You display initiative and resourcefulness in achieving goals, but are also comfortable brainstorming and sharing ideas in a team environment. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to speak effectively to both internal and external stakeholders. You are able to partner across multiple business, engineering, and product teams. You are detail-oriented, curious, tenacious, and laser-focused on delivering meaningful experiences to millions of consumers every day.
You’ll need to have:
- In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working in the digital space with knowledge of web, mobile web, and app customer journeys.
- Experience with Glassbox, Tealeaf, or other customer session replay tool.
- Critical thinking skills to analyze and triage reported problems.
- Experience with storytelling and presentation skills to all levels of an organization using decks.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and multiple/simultaneous, highly complex, cross-functional projects/initiatives.
- Experience working in an onshore/offshore matrixed organization.
- Experience with Google G-Suite.
- Experience working in JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience working in an agile / scrum development environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).