Federal HR Specialist (65362)
- Translate your commercial and government sector human capital expertise in business process re-engineering and federal HR Operations into helping to close large recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) deals
- Provide insight into how recruitment and hiring operations work will be done in the future and how that shift impacts what the workforce should look like and how it should be organized.
- Enhance and grow our HR Operations community of practice, with an emphasis on RPO.
- Review clients' HR operations, from recruiting and hiring through separation, in order to identify the optimal people, process, and technology solutions for outsourced recruitment and hiring.
- Work with clients, program and project leadership to operationalize RPO and technology automation improvements, shortening the end-to-end recruiting and hiring lifecycle and making it more cost-effective.
- Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships of varying audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Support Pre-Sales, proposal and RFP initiatives
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Human Capital As A Service (HCAS) offering helps clients sustain organizational performance and enable ongoing insights into the organization with a comprehensive set of services and solutions that extend the capabilities of the organization with products, solutions, and operate capabilities provided as a service.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- 4 years of Human Capital experience comprised of federal sector full life-cycle HR Operations (recruitment through separation) & best practices as well as business process re-engineering
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Business process re-engineering experience via digital solutions (e.g. via ServiceNow, Salesforce, etc.)
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) experience